[CUBE] Tiger (OS X.4) -- Can we talk....?

John Murray audiqcoupe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 22:43:51 PDT 2004

Phillip:

I agree with you in principle -- so for example, I
wouldn't have posted about these features prior to
Job's talk at WWDC on Tuesday. However, all of the
things discussed here thus far are "public" now
because Steve showed them on Tuesday and 3,500
developers at WWDC were seeded with product. The Apple
web site contains extensive details and screen shots
and a video-on-demand of Steve's speech.

See:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2004/06/28/liveupdate/index.php?redirect=1088808019000

Most important, however, was that the comments were
directed at the feasibility of 10.4 on the Cube --
will it install, are there problems, etc. Your point
is reasonably taken but I think once features are in
the public domain its ok to talk about them -- that is
the standard NDA exclusion.

John