[CUBE] Help! Problem installing OS X

meirion roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Sat Jul 10 01:12:27 PDT 2004

They can be sold later as I have about 50 sealed copies of Jaguar, that
I bought from a distributor in CA.  These too are upgrades and your
right they do sell quite cheaply.  About £15 in this country.

Rossi
On 10 Jul 2004, at 05:14, Allan Hise wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, TonVanHest wrote:
>
>> Op 9-jul-04 om 17:25 heeft Laurie A Duncan het volgende geschreven:
>>
>>> Sounds to me like your OS X discs are upgrade CDs, not full install
>>> CDs
>>
>> That could indeed be the cause but I understood that Apple only sells
>> full install and no upgrades.
>>
>> Met vriendelijke groeten,
>> Ton van Hest
>
> The only way (I know of) to get upgrade discs is to buy a new mac
> after a
> new OS is announced, but before the new OS discs are in the box. You
> send
> Apple $20, they send you upgrade disks, that will only install over a
> previous OS X installation.
>
> Allan

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>  T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>    Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>   Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>

Please, if you use Windows, do not add my address to your Address Book.
I do not wish to be spammed or have my email address hijacked by a
virus and used for fraudulent purposes.
Thank you.
If you use a Mac, disregard.  Mac's don't get viruses!