[CUBE] PMU

John Martin jmartin at clark.edu
Sun Jul 18 13:53:58 PDT 2004

Reset the firmware this morning and the cube began cycling off/on
this afternoon. I also have ran onyX on the machine. John

>Try resetting the firmware... restart & hold down the Apple-Option-O-F...
>at the prompt, type reset-nvam, return, then reset-all, return. That
>should help...
>
>pm
>On Jul 17, 2004, at 8:51 PM, John Martin wrote:

How do you reset the power management unit on cubes? My cube cycles
off/on (never able to restart) for the past couple of days. I unplug
the power over night and no problems for ~2days and then it starts
again. I have repaired permissions and zapped the pram. The cube is
an original cube with 1.25 GHz RAM, airport card, OS 10.3.4. Thanks,
John