[CUBE] Cube list EXPLOSION

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 25 03:48:51 PDT 2004

I think a lot of people have left the list as some
tried a while ago and couldn't. On the other hand
there are always people reading and not responding
like me. As time goes on, the Cube owners will dwindle
as newer models entice buyers with features and
software and this in turn  makes the whole world go
round.
Regards
Andre

http://au.movies.yahoo.com