[CUBE] Cube list EXPLOSION

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 25 06:12:50 PDT 2004

     Riba wrote:

>Huh, I haven't received anything, but I agree with you nevertheless. :)

     I think it's just us "lucky" recipients of the digests, rather
than the individual posts, who've gotten inundated in the last couple
of days. I also subscribe to the G4 list, and the same thing is
happening there. I can only speculate that the Communigate Pro db got
hosed somehow, and when it was reconstructed, decided it needed to
send every digest of each list to every digest subscriber to that
list.

     Great stuff, software.... when it works right, or at least has
someone watching it from time to time, which I've guess we've
concluded doesn't describe this list.

						Joe Gurman
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA