[CUBE] Next phone Q

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 16:58:03 PDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:49:05 -0400, Chip Everts <chipeverts at mac.com> wrote:
> That's the same deal as with amazon. but amazon's is -$150. Money in
> your pocket. Maybe you have to be a new customer, not sure.
> But you'll enjoy your T610.
> Have fun. You can use it as a bluetooth modem and browse tmobile's GPRS
> network for free.

I did get them to waive the higher fee that they and amazon advertise
via having them look at my service/support history. :)

They put a note in my file to hold the price. They also said the
pricing was for new customers only. It's in their best interest to get
me off monthly and into a contract as well as ensuring my wife will
keep her account too since they under one bill.

Now just gotta ebay some stuff. Money's tight!

/e