[CUBE] Alternative mice

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 07:22:29 PDT 2004

On Jun 3, 2004, at 10:13, Erik Ness wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Looking for quick Cube compatibility reports on alternative mice --
> i.e. Kensington, Logitech, etc. Any problems  to report?

I have a wireless Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer that I absolutely
love.  Used it with the Cube on 10.2 and 10.3, and now on the iMac on
10.3.  Used it on my PowerBooks on 10.2 and 10.3 as well.  OS X drivers
came with it but can also be downloaded from Mactopia.

Eagle

PS - I may not like their OSes, but MS sure makes a nice wireless
mouse. ;)