[CUBE] Alternative mice

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Thu Jun 3 07:30:12 PDT 2004

If I may ask (out of curiosity, not skepticism), what's the big
attraction of using a cordless mouse?  Is it that some people like to
take their mouse further away from the keyboard than a cord would
allow, is it that people find the cord aesthetically distasteful, or
something else?

I'm always in favor of reducing cable clutter, but with cordless mice
I'm unsure about the tradeoff, since you still have to attach a USB
receiver, right?  And then you have to worry about replacing or
recharging batteries in the mouse?