Networking help please?

meirion roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Sat Jun 5 09:53:23 PDT 2004

I have recently bought a 15" powerbook 1.5GHZ.  I connect to the
internet with it wirelessly via Netgear 834G router/modem/ access
point/ firewall thingy.  I also have a cube at home which connects to
the internet via ethernet to the router.  I have been trying to work
out how I can connect the cube (which has an airport card installed) to
the powerbook - this is where I got stuck. I have scoured the Apple
support site which has an overwhelming amount of info.  I have
downloaded the how to create networks doc.  It's all a bit Greek to me
I'm afraid

Does anyone know of a simple reference to do this or a simple, method
to follow.  I would be really grateful and be willing to discuss
off-list if you like.

Cube is OS10.2.8
Pbook is OS10.3.4 with latest updates on both.

TIA

Rossi