[CUBE] Alternative mice, wrist conservation

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Sun Jun 6 16:39:28 PDT 2004

I have regular old mice, graphics tablets and track balls..

Graphics tablets are GREAT for some things (for me) not so good with others.
I don¹t like to support and hold up a pen all that much.. And it actually
gives me more cramping and discomfort of all the three.  But I use them
because they are PERFECT for so many tasks that Mice and Trackballs are
lousy at.

I LOVE trackballs, currently using wireless Kensington Expert Mouse Pro for
most things (NOT photoshop!!) and a wired Kensington Expert Mouse.

Let us not forget all the myriad of programmable possibilities available
with the high-end trackballs.  You get WAY more than just a better way to
move a pointer around.. I was very happily surprised at all the different
features on my Kensington's...

There should be a way you can RENT these things, as they are so personal,
and the extra features can be amazing (or maybe I'm easily impressed).

I would include an attachment of a jpeg to show some of this stuff.. But
that's not kosher here, right?

I'm serious though.. If you can borrow what you want to buy, it could make a
big difference in what you end up with.

David

http://www.sarcastix.com

Riba6/6/04 3:28 PMriba at hi.hinet.hr