Networking a XEROX DOCUPRINT N2125 - HELP - and/or Tektronix Phaser 350

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 16 19:07:14 PDT 2004

Anyone know if this printer will connect and work with OSX 10.2.8 via
ethernet with DHCP?

   XEROX DOCUPRINT N2125 LASER

I know it has a 10/100 ethernet port but will it handle the DHCP from
my Asante router?  If you are familliar please let me know.

Also, if you know how to connect the Tektronix Phaser 350 printer via
TCP/IP, I could really use the help.  I got it to work setting LRP
Printing and using the Parallel port.  Lucky I insisted on the printer
parallel port being on my router.  The printer has the ethernet
expansion card but I can't get it to work in X - OS9 worked via
ethernet, no problem.

jj