[CUBE] Somewhat OT: Airport questions

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sat Jun 19 06:17:43 PDT 2004

On Jun 19, 2004, at 9:21, TonVanHest wrote:

> Op 18-jun-04 om 23:18 heeft Riba het volgende geschreven:
>
>>  Anyone using Linksys WRT54G?
>
> Has a very good range providing you get a V4 (i.e. latest version)!

I guess there is no way to tell it is the latest version until you buy
one? Are you referring to the hardware or the software version, because
as far as I know they can be easily upgraded by software. No problems
with clients using airport?

And now for something Cube related. Is there a hack to put a 802.11g
card in? Isn't the connector inside the cube basically a cardbus
connector? Shouldn't most wireless carbus cards work, either with
default or third party drivers?