[CUBE] Somewhat OT: Airport questions

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Sat Jun 19 09:04:19 PDT 2004

You certainly can't put an extreme card in. The old airport cards
are PCMCIA form factor, but the extreme cards are mini-PCI.

Third party? I've never seen a third party pcmcia 802.11g (or b, for that
matter) card that is physically small enough to fit. They are all designed
for laptops, with part of it physically sticking out.

I haven't looked very hard, though.