[CUBE] Smells nice, less filling (was: Horribly off topic, but had to share)

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 30 06:24:33 PDT 2004

     J.C. Webber III wrote:

>Riba wrote:
>>  I just got a brand new 15" 1.5 GHz powerbook with all the extras from
>>  my employer. Nice machine, smells nice, and happily connects to my Cube
>>  over the airport :)
>
>Smells nice?????
>
>How's that again?

     Maybe Apple's using that "smells like a new car" spray on their
new products.... or perhaps brushed aluminum (er, aluminium) smells
like money.
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA