[CUBE] Soundsticks vs. Cube speakers plus iSub

Francois franc-b at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 7 15:03:53 PST 2004

While on this topic,
does anyone frequently listen to music at almost full volume from their
cube? i use headphones (Sony's MDR-V150) and frequently catch my self
maxing the volume. could this be bad (for my cube i mean not my ears)
yesterday i noticed that itunes would frequently spontaneously pause
when icq received a message. could this be a sign?

as for the pro speakers, im consistently amazed at the sound quality
from them, they still blow away every other computer's stock speakers
ive seen to date. and sound sicks are even better. Even for Trance and
drum n bass. go pick them up, but be careful, you might not be able to
use the isub, ive heard that u may need a special iSub. check it out
before u pick them up.
-Francois