[CUBE] Processor module from Quicksilver...

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 10:50:29 PST 2004

Quoth Riba (riba at hi.hinet.hr) at 3/8/04 1:45 PM:

>>> Ugh. Doesn't it run on 133 MHz system bus too?
>>
>> Yes, so without adjusting the multipliers it would only run at 600 MHz
>> in a
>> Cube.
>
> Ok, so it is not a deal breaker? I guess the part that is too tall is
> the coil which can be replaced with a low profile one?
> If I get it for a pocket change I might even go for it. :)

I don't know which components specifically would be too tall, but if you're
comfortable with it I would say it's worth a shot. Just make sure to
document it as I'm sure lots of others will be interested. Good luck.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://www.spiffypage.com
"The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things
upset you." - Bill Murray, 'Lost in Translation'