Slightly O/T. (warning for the very sensitive) Disabling display buttons

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 18:26:09 PST 2004

I have a 15" flat panel. It occasionally goes through mad periods of
calling up display prefs on it's own whilst illuminating the front
panel button. It can go days without happening then for an hour or so
it very sporadically, keeps calling up the prefs. I assume it may be a
problem with the button sensor  so I decided to try and disable the
buttons as per recent advice. I held the option and shift buttons down
while opening display prefs but I dont get an 'options' tab.

Any clues?

Thanks

Lacy