[CUBE] idvd hack

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Thu Mar 11 05:14:23 PST 2004

> I think it was a right click or option click on the burn button.
> Your burner should show up (from what was said yesterday)
> On Mar 11, 2004, at 1:02 AM, Julian Tracy wrote:

Right you are.  Damned if it didn't work!  It's suprising really, that after
all the time passed by complaining about not being able to use iDVD, two
little 4K files were all that was needed to enable it.  Good timing though,
just got back from Italy where we got married in Rome, and have a bunch of
DV video and a bunch of still photos to try and wrap into a nice little
presentation for the reception.

Thanks to all that helped last night.

Regards,

Julian