iDVD hack

Tom Spielman tomspielman at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 06:59:47 PST 2004

>That's it, thanks!
>
>So, after copying the two files to my home folder, iDVD does let you push
>the "burn" button, but after pushing it, nothing happens?
>
>Anyone get  this to work?  If this is indeed a workaround hack, I'm
>surprised that more folks on this and other forums are not talking it up.
>It seems like everyone complains about not being able to burn on externals,
>not just Cube folks.
>
>Any dvd's burned with this hack?
>
>Julian

I just got a note from somebody off-list who burned a DVD successfully.

I'm also kind of surprised that there appears to be so little interest. There are two Mac forums that I frequent where this hack was posted but neither one generated many replies.

For me it's a godsend.  I was about to run an IDE cable to my external burner.