[CUBE] OT: Mail.app question

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Fri Mar 12 18:11:35 PST 2004

If you are in mail, select the Window menu, then select Previous
Recipients.  I don't know if there's another way to get at this list,
however (like an export or something).  You may also want to send the
update out to all of the recipients by putting them all in the bcc
field rather than the To: field, to be courteous.

--alan