[CUBE] broken hearted

Gladys Pérez-Almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Mon Mar 15 20:38:01 PST 2004

he says he never touched the programmer's button and that the computer
was working fine when he sent it, and it could be true, but at the end
of the day i will have to pay for it.
all i was trying to d was a favor. i guess i should learn my lesson and
only buy new machines.
as it stands now, i will try to see what the post office says. i had it
insured, so we'll  see. not a pleasant experience!