[CUBE] Airport card

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 10:42:44 PST 2004

I had a similar problem since the last Airport update on OS 10.3.2
(Admin Utility 3.3) The workaround was open to open AAUtility, select
the airport <Configure> and choose <reset> on the next dialogue box.  I
upgraded to 10.3.3 yesterday and there have been no problems so far
(but then I foolishly resited Airport as well yesterday!). Reseating
the card and antenna seemed to make no difference.

10 hours today and no dropout…

David.