Newbie looking for advice

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 18 08:31:22 PST 2004

John:

A Power Logix Case ($129) will lower the heat by 5-10 degrees C just
because it is a bit bigger and moves the DC/DC Card out into the
airflow.  So if I were putting a dual processor into my cube I would
definately use the PL Case. (Just order the case when you order the
Processor - PL has the only duals)

jj