[CUBE] [P1] weird Safari?

David Iverson nebdave at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 03:25:47 PST 2004

I come across certain URL's that cause me problems, American Express being
the most hideous and one that I am on several times per day.

Other sites cause no problems at all.  Previously, there were problems all
over the place, but a well regulated militia of Permission Repair holds them
down to a minimum.

I am considering an inexpensive program from www.atomicbird.com called
Macaroni that will ostensibly run the permissions repair and several other
UNIX routines in the background.  What I don't know is if it will let you
set it up as an administrator and run without being there to attend to it.

Dave Iverson