[CUBE] [P1] RAM question

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 03:39:16 PST 2004

Ditto... I have half a gig in my Cube, but only 256MB in my Xserve... I
thought this would be a problem, and that I'd want more RAM in the
Xserve, but the Xserve is faster than the Cube in every way... Sure,
I'll max em' both out eventually, but both of my laptops [G3 500 iBook,
G4 400 TiBook] both do fine with 256/384 respectively... I keep several
apps open simultaneously on each, and have not had a memory alert since
I had 128 in the iBook...

Pep