Macaroni and Safari

Lee Ligon leeligon at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 08:03:08 PST 2004

Another data point on this issue:

I've been using Macaroni on three computers for a couple of years now
with no problems -- with Safari or anything else.  Certainly no Kernel
Panics -- except of course a spate of them on my Cube, which after much
gnashing of teeth, turned out to be the result of a RAM chip gone bad.

As far as I understand, it just runs the maintenance scripts that the
OS would normally run in the middle of the night (but when many people
have their computers turned off).

Of course, YMMV.........