From: atoa@krak.net

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 21 16:18:12 PST 2004

  If you do not like to answer question - DON'T and if you do not want
to read about whatever I ask - DON'T.
Better than that, why not unsubscribe!  It seem to fit your attitude.

And as you say "This ain't rocket science" so I am really glad you gave
such a comprehensive explanation.  Because you are so smart, you know
everything there is to know here and your pearles of wisdumby are just
falling all over this list and are especially helpful on this issue.
My GOD I am just so F'in amazed at my new found understanding due to
your specific response.

Don't slag my questions and insult me.

jj