[CUBE] Setting Up Local Networks

nickpaul nickpaul at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 21 17:11:50 PST 2004

Hi All on Cube List
                             I simply want to thank all on the list: I am
returning to Mac after two vile years on PCs and I'm doing it via a standard
Cube, an object/machine/dream which I have long coveted. I've learnt an
enormous amount in the short time I have been subscribed, especially in
respect of the programme of updating which is the next step.
                              I just hope that some of the 'dumb/new boy on
the block' questions I might ask don't lead to the, aaah, slight friction
which has arisen between some list members over the last few hours!!

Nick H.
nickpaul at ntlworld.com