[CUBE] Cube, Airport card, self-assigned DHCP address

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 14:51:07 PST 2004

I had a very similar problem, but it affected all of my computers: Cube
and iBook w/Airport cards, and Xserve with AeroPad... Internet Connect
showed that the Base Station was connected to the internet via modem,
but suddenly all the operations timed out... This happened immediately
after updating the Base Station to firmware V4.0.8... What I had to do
was a HARD RESET of the base station... Go to the Apple Support Page
and look up the article...

Pep