[CUBE] ATI Radeon 7000

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Wed Mar 24 09:12:27 PST 2004

> Ok Cubists,
>
> I will soon own this video card:
>
> ATI Radeon 7000 video card with 32MB of video memory and DVI and VGA display
> connectors
>
> Anyone have it successfully running two monitors off their cube?
>
> TIA,
> Chip

No problems using a 17" CRT ADC and a 15" LCD (ADC).  Have been using a
Griffin VGA>ADC adapter box for the 15"LCD.

Also have the 1.2 Sonnet installed with the fan, so any possible heat
problems cannot be addressed.  (Although I did run the card with a processor
upgrade for 3-4 months without any heat related problems.)

I have removed the Modem for better airflow and have modified the card fence
so as to allow for better air flow there as well.

JT