[CUBE] OT: Mac Mail Quits on Launch...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Mar 24 12:49:29 PST 2004

OK... THAT allowed me to copy the Home/Library/Mail folder to root from
"other" to "me"... Thanks [I accidentally changed the permissions for
Root/Library in the process: Hope that doesn't mess anything up, since
I can't undo it :^/]... Now when I launch Mail, it no longer attempts
to import, and actually displays the messages for a second... Then
quits as before...

Think I'll just wipe the disk and start over... I could have already
have done that in the time it took me to do this...

Pep