[CUBE] Cube entertainment centre

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 19:33:06 PST 2004

kind of, but with an ibook.

it's got airport, and it sits on a lazy susan on my kitchen bar, which
opens out to my livingroom/dining room (i live in a loft).  it's the
recipe machine so when i'm cooking i can just flip it around like a
turntable, iphoto viewing machine, an email/web kiosk for us and our
guests, and of course, my itunes player for the entire upstairs.  it
plays music from the cube down in the third level, and it can also
handle dvds, etc..  so, what you're trying to do with the cube makes
total sense to me.  i even got the idea past my CFO.

--alan