[CUBE] OSX 10.3 appearance

Leo Baghdassarian lb at leoport.com
Sun Mar 28 15:27:13 PST 2004

> But I do miss the lines in the title bars
>
> >> change the appearance & get rid of the brushed metal look?  I like
> >> the old 10.2 look better.

Wow, I think every release brings on a better, less complicated, practical
GUI.  The first release of OS X was a definite overkill on graphics... Apple
is slowly bring it to a much more comprehensible system - which I am stoked
about.

Anyway, of course that is my personal $0.02

That being said. Here are some solutions (kinda):

Whiteout (I don't think it does iTunes):
http://www.suicidegirls.com/apps/whiteout/ (as seen on versiontracker)

And you may want to look at this page for all your customization needs:
http://macupdate.com/utilities.php?sub=10 (I think ShapeShifter is required
for these)

(shapeshifter) iTunesBrushKiller 4.2: http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/13439

(shapeshifter) PantherBrushKiller 1.0 (removes the "brushed" part, but still
looks a bit like metal): http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/13666