[CUBE] Cube entertainment centre (OT)

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 28 23:06:27 PST 2004

Sorry I dont have any problems with audio cutting out
except when it does not play when quicktime corrupts.
The problem with your mixer may be an earth loop, like
you have when you plug an old guitar into an old amp
or even the small practice amps from Behringer. Try
some sheilding around the mixer and cables to
eliminate the parts which have good shielding.
Andre

 --- Francois <franc-b at shaw.ca> wrote: > I am just
wondering if any of you people who use

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>