[CUBE] OSX forgets window resizing... (little OT)

macubelist at bridgehead.de macubelist at bridgehead.de
Tue Mar 30 01:35:22 PST 2004

Hi,

the settings are stored in the .DS_Store file in the directory/folder
itself. Maybe it's corrupt or the write permission is wrong.
I'd try to close the windows displaying the folder, open terminal,
change into the folder and delete the .DS_Store file.
Then open the folder and set it up the way you want.

Cheers

Wolf