Quick primer on CPU upgrades for CUBE?

Robert Weller n6ne at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 10:54:03 PDT 2004

Robert,

I've been running a Sonnett PPC 1.2 GHz G4 processor
for well over a year with zero problems.  Apart from a
40 GB HD, everything else in the cube is stock.  The
1.2 GHz upgrade does require a fan, as you probably
know, but it is pretty quiet.  The installation
instructions included from Sonnet were clear, and it
took about an hour to complete the upgrade.  The
performance increase is very noticable when running
Virtual PC.

Bob W.