[CUBE] Watch other users in Mac OS X (a bit OT)

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri May 7 01:16:02 PDT 2004

Hi Listers,

For those who may keep some interest, I found this:

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~radian/robert/netconnection.html

Cheers,
LM

>>> luis_meleiro at cilsp.com - 2004/03/05 14:10 PM >>>

In Mac OS 9, through "File Sharing Strip" module and/or File Sharing's "Activity Monitor" tab we are perfectly able to watch out for other users connected to your Mac. (I've previously/unsuccessfully searched in versiontracker.com) Any one of you know of an app/util for Mac OS X, which is design to list/show who's connected to your computer (via HTTP, FTP, AFP, etc.)!?