[CUBE] iSubs

Joseph B. Gurman gurman at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri May 7 10:01:01 PDT 2004

>I don't know what the documentation means. According to HK's website:
>
>http://www.harmankardon.com/faq/showFaqanswer.asp?faqId=1888&prod=ISUB
>
>"The software drivers for the iSub are not available for download. All
>drivers for the iSub are integrated into Mac OS 9.0.4 - OS 9.2.2 and
>10.1-10.3.*."
>
>Which sounds right to me.

     Sounds right to me, too, and I have a pair of 'Sticks 'n' a 'Sub
on a G5, used to be on a G4 desktop. Never loaded any drivers for
them: the OS just recognizes them, and makes them available under the
Sound -> Output preference panel tab.

     And they sound very nice....
--
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                          - Douglas

Joseph B. Gurman, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Solar Physics
Branch, Greenbelt MD 20771 USA