[CUBE] mail-indexing and photoshop

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri May 7 13:29:40 PDT 2004

Dan,
In Illustrator 10 you had the standard print dialog box which allowed
you to select your printer. Once the Epson
printer had been selected from the print dialog box, additional options
appeared in "print settings" window
allowing you to select the paper quality and print resolution (720 or
1440). With the upgrade to CS and the new
Adobe Illustrator print window, these are gone unless you use the
"Print..." button which creates a second print
dialog box. If I remember correctly, I still ended up with with "plain
paper/faster printing" results. Use Illustrator 10
if I need color 'cause CS definitely is not a step forward.   Rod