Cinema screen pin-out - slightly OT

Christopher Hack cjhack at onetel.net.uk
Mon May 10 09:18:46 PDT 2004

Dear cubists,

Recently bought used cinema 22" on ebay for my trusted cube. It is the first
generation with the DVI connector, model M5662. The price was low because
the DVI  plug is missing. Am planning to fit another plug, but need to find
out which wire goes to which pin on the DVI plug. If anyone can help, I
would be eternally grateful as I have hit a dead end. Either if someone has
access to a colour coded pin-out diagram for the DVI plug on this particular
model, or anyone has a broken screen and could open the plug and have a look
at the pins and the colours. Anything really...
Thanks in advance. Chris.