[CUBE] Selling entire Cube setup

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Thu May 13 11:37:33 PDT 2004

I'm in the process of selling my entire Cube system and have a Radeon 7500
twin-display with a modified fence that I'll be selling on Ebay - contact me
off list if you are interested.

For any other interested parties, also will be selling my Sonnet 1.2
upgraded Cube with DVD and an Apple 15" LCD (latest model) along with the
Apple 17" CRT ADC, Griffin VGA-ADC adapter, and a couple of sticks of 512MB
PC100 Cube ram.  Also have a firewire Lite-on 52X CDRW and a firewire
Pioneer 107 Superdrive that I'll be selling as well.  All items have the
original packaging, accessories and paperwork.

Thanks to all the help available here - it's been a great community to be a
part of, but I have a need for portability and will be purchasing a new
powerbook shortly.

Regards,

Julian Tracy