[CUBE] Cube Pro Speakers

johnderbyshire johnderbyshire at ntlworld.com
Sat May 15 13:38:35 PDT 2004

on 15/5/04 7:16 pm, Alex M at alexmay at lineone.net wrote:

> Does anyone have a pair of cube pro speakers that they'd like to sell?
>
> If so, would you ship them to the UK?

Alex

I've a pair you can have here in the UK, or Nottingham to be specific.  They
are still standing forlornly on my desk where the burglars left them when
they stole the Cube.  Not that anyone is going to do anything with shiny
square, as they also left the power supply behind as well!

I'm waiting for the replacement Cube to arrive from the States - shipped six
weeks ago and not here yet,  Is this par for the course these days?

Contact me direct if you like.  What do speakers sell for anyway?

John