[CUBE] multi-user OS X backup solutions?

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon May 17 07:39:18 PDT 2004

Eagle,

I hope this may help you:

http://propagandaprod.com/dejavu.html

LM

>>> eagle243 at mac.com - 2004/05/17 15:10 PM >>>
Greetings, all.

Apple's .Mac Backup is a decent SINGLE-user solution, but it doesn't
handle multiple users at all.  I've never been successful with
Retrospect Express (which came with my copy of Norton SystemWorks.
I've looked into SilverLining and others and haven't found anything I
really like.

So, I pose the following question: What backup solutions do you guys
use on your multi-user OS X systems?  I want something that will back
up, unattended, multiple user directories to a CD-R(W) or DVD-R.

Thanks.

Eagle