TiVo

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Wed May 19 09:49:22 PDT 2004

I love it when someone gets the software right.  I bought a TiVo system the other day, and they sent me email stating that they had added a new feature.  The ability to display pictures and play music on the TV.  I set up a server on my Cube, and it shares your iPhoto and iTunes libraries.  Makes a great way to show someone your pictures.  They could have made some lame software that required you to transfer everything into their format, but they didn't.  They kept it very simple and strate forward.

Bob.

----------------------

Robert W. Bumala
Circuit Design Engineer Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
ADCS  Bld. 255
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1191