[CUBE] TiVo

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Thu May 20 06:43:08 PDT 2004

Chip,

We're probably getting way off-topic here, but to answer your
questions...

The HMO probably won't work with the DirecTV TiVo because the DTiVo
doesn't support ethernet networking.  This also means the DTiVo won't
work without a phone line - a requirement for me since I am in the
process of eliminating a landline.  I confirmed with DirecTV yesterday
that a phone line is required for the DTiVo service. :(