[CUBE] TiVo

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Thu May 20 07:04:45 PDT 2004

There is a very large Tivo hacking community, so if you're not afraid
to get your hands dirty, so to speak, then you'll find ways to get your
Tivo onto your ethernet network.

Here is a post I found in a forum on the subject:

====
Do a google search on this term

DirecTiVo Series 2 Hacking

and it will take you where all the answers are.  Be prepared to do a
lot of reading.

When you get to the site, check out the stickies, the fourth one in
particular to get you started toward getting the ethernet ports
enabled.

You will need to buy a USB ethernet adapter and do yourself a favor and
pick one that's supported by the drivers installed in the hacks ISO
sleeper created.  I use the Dlink DUB E100--others work but you will
have to search and read because I don't know the answer without looking
myself
====