[CUBE] Recommended OSX utilities?

Bob Hasselbrink hippie1 at mac.com
Fri May 21 17:47:39 PDT 2004

On May 21, 2004, at 9:05 AM, Erik Ness wrote:

> The subject line says it all: I've been in OSX exclusively for a week
> now, and loving it. But inquiring minds need to know: DiskWarrior?
> TechTools? Norton? Others???
>
> Thanks......
>
> Erik

My take on this is that Apple sends you TechTools when one buys
Applecare.
When I was running 8.6 and 9.2.2, it took very good care of me.
Update for X just arrived yesterday and I have yet to run it, but I
think that it would have saved me from my last reformat.
But no matter which way one goes a utility is a wise investment.

Peace

Bob