[CUBE] PM G4 Cube - Upgrade or not!?

Bryce McKay bryce1 at bigpond.com
Mon May 31 00:04:34 PDT 2004

My Powerlogix 1.4ghz needs to go back for a second time as it still locks up
regularly.  Powerlogix has apparently isolated the problem by testing
several Cubes, but I am still awaiting my RMA details.  I understand the
newer 1.35ghz versions aren't affected.

Allan,  you most likely have a bad upgrade - especially if everything is
fine with your old processor.  I replaced the system and tried three
different hard drives but it was the 1.4ghz upgrade that was conflicting
with something.  Sad as going back to 450mhz seems way too slow now!

Bryce.