[Cube] CD&G or karaoke CDs

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Tue Nov 2 09:47:51 PST 2004

I found this on roxio's site:

KAR files are now supported in Video CD, Super Video CD, and DVD formats
(as well as DVD Music Album - requires Toast with Jam 6). MIDI Karaoke
files contain synthesized instruments and synchronized text lyrics. Search
the Internet for MIDI Karaoke (.kar) for more information.

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/toast/version_history6.jhtml