[Cube] Re: G5 iMac

Mark Plunkett mplunkett at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 04:27:36 PST 2004

> I keep my Cube in the bedroom, it sits there permanently on, sleeping
> silently until needed, then it's instantly on.  What other computer
> can do that?

Exactly what we do, and this is my favorite feature. Once we upgraded
the HD with a Seagate Barracuda, I fell in love with the silence.

I am in no hurry to upgrade, but I know technology will march on. I
hope that one day I will have a small beautiful silent desktop option
from the great minds at Apple. I feel lucky to still be getting the
additional miles on it these days, and I also will find some use for it
when it finally becomes obsolete for my needs.